How to Help
Support Our Current Fundraising Efforts
Shop with Amazon Smile
- AmazonSmile is a program that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice. All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com and select Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia as your charity of choice.
Georgia State Charitable Contributions Program (GASCCP)
The campaign theme is Compassion in Difficult Times and now through November 16, 2020, state employees may participate in giving from the list of approved charities. The goal is to raise funds to support State of Georgia charitable organizations that serve the well-being of their communities through education, health, the environment and more.
You can make a contribution to CACGA in several ways:
- Make a donation to our Annual Fund.
- Make a donation directly to our CSEC Response Team.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor and receive benefits for your business.
- Include the Center in your estate planning.
- Contact us about the items on our annual wish list.
- Attend one of our fundraising events.
- Participate as a vendor at our annual conference
- Hold a fundraising event to benefit CACGA.